Feb 23, 2017

Dear people who gave replies to me :-)

Dear people who gave replies to me,

Thank you for writing a praise and criticisms for articles about me mentioned in "Europeana blog" in last year. I would appreciate that you made time for me. I'm honored you see my creative side. Thank you so much.

My artworks aren't retro or decadence, it's a part of my research on the project.
Though I think some historians can understand this, even though the history fiction authors or artists live in modern times, when they make stories or draw artworks about other era, some materials are needed for history.

In order to reproduce how they spent at that time, also I check at their clothes which is included the military uniform. (Needless to say, with cultures.) In that sense, historical research may become "decadence which is sticking to the dead past".

If works freed from artists, it becomes an other thing. But It doesn't mean that I don't want to have a responsibility to artworks. I proud my work, but also it's good that there are many thoughts.

While I have respect to my motif, I would only carefully promote my projects at the own pace.

By the way......
Unfortunately, I'm not age enough to go on with passion like youths in 20s-30s years old. I'm sorry for making me misunderstand from my one of my photo that I'm a young girl, haha ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment